First Time on the Market, this 4BR/3BA, 2616 sq. ft. home is one of the more quality built at Lawson. The Location is Incredible: the last home on Timberline, it borders open space. The lot, a spacious 4008 sq. ft., has ample separation from neighbors and the potential to construct a detached garage. One of the first homesites chosen at Lawson, the views of the San Sophia Ridgeline are epic. Lawson is a full-time locals only neighborhood … the ideal place for a growing family to call home! With a separate entrance, the two bedrooms on the lower level have lock-off rental potential to qualified tenants. Buyers have to be qualified by SMHRA prior to showing (qualifications/application in attached Documents Section).
Telluride Real Estate Corp.
- Applicants must have primary residence within the 4-county region (Dolores, Montrose, San Miguel, or Ouray Counties) for at least 8 of the last 12 months.
- One adult Household applicant must have earned at least 1032 hours of employment from presence required within the Telluride R-1 School District in the last 12 months.
- 50% or more of the gross Household income must be earned from presence required within the Telluride R-1 School District.
- Potential property owners and occupants, as well as their spouses and dependents, if any, may not own more than a 10% interest, direct or indirect, in other residential property in the Telluride R-1 School District. Potential buyers can sign an agreement to sell the other property within 1 year of purchasing the deed restricted property.
- The San Miguel County Housing Authority will not hear Exceptions until the property has been listed for 6 months. If a potential buyer does not meet one of the above criteria, they can not ask for an Exception until the 6 month mark.