Amazing Locals opportunity! This Meticulously maintained Timberframe home is just minutes to Telluride and Mountain Village. 3 bedroom 3 bath, measuring 3386 sf. There is a massive garage for many vehicles and all the toys along with ample exterior parking. Huge views of Wilson Peak, Telluride Ski area. This home is located on a very quiet cul de sac with no through traffic in one of the most coveted locals community in the Telluride region. Buyer will have to be approved by the San Miguel Regional Housing Authority to purchase the property. Home must be Owner Occupied. New professional photos coming soon!
Aric Maloy | Email | Phone: 970-729-3400
- Applicants must have primary residence within the 4-county region (Dolores, Montrose, San Miguel, or Ouray Counties) for at least 8 of the last 12 months.
- One adult Household applicant must have earned at least 1032 hours of employment from presence required within the Telluride R-1 School District in the last 12 months.
- 50% or more of the gross Household income must be earned from presence required within the Telluride R-1 School District.
- Potential property owners and occupants, as well as their spouses and dependents, if any, may not own more than a 10% interest, direct or indirect, in other residential property in the Telluride R-1 School District. Potential buyers can sign an agreement to sell the other property within 1 year of purchasing the deed restricted property.
- The San Miguel County Housing Authority will not hear Exceptions until the property has been listed for 6 months. If a potential buyer does not meet one of the above criteria, they can not ask for an Exception until the 6 month mark.