Contact: Laura Ellison, 970-729-1091, firstname.lastname@example.org
Five bedroom, three bath deed-restricted home just 10 minutes from Mountain Village at the end of a cul-de-sac in San Bernardo. Beautifully maintained, with a large oversized garage for all your bikes, skis and toys. The primary bedroom on the top floor features a walk out deck and adjacent laundry. Extra large deck off the main level with a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bath. Downstairs and also accessible via a separate entrance is a second living room with bedroom and flex room. San Bernardo is a great locals community and very close to the best hiking and skiing the area has to offer.
- Applicants must have primary residence within the 4-county region (Dolores, Montrose, San Miguel, or Ouray Counties) for at least 8 of the last 12 months.
- One adult Household applicant must have earned at least 1032 hours of employment from presence required within the Telluride R-1 School District in the last 12 months.
- 50% or more of the gross Household income must be earned from presence required within the Telluride R-1 School District.
- Potential property owners and occupants, as well as their spouses and dependents, if any, may not own more than a 10% interest, direct or indirect, in other residential property in the Telluride R-1 School District. Potential buyers can sign an agreement to sell the other property within 1 year of purchasing the deed restricted property.
- The San Miguel County Housing Authority will not hear Exceptions until the property has been listed for 6 months. If a potential buyer does not meet one of the above criteria, they can not ask for an Exception until the 6 month mark.