Deed Restricted for the benefit of qualifying LOCAL Residents of San Miguel County R-1 School District. This 4 level, 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath updated and remodeled home is an ideal configuration for Families or a group of Roommates. Two separate living areas provide for space to spread out around the 1,800 sf home. A newly surfaced and spacious deck, provides additional square footage for a relaxing outdoor living space, with direct access to the living room and kitchen, for an open floor plan ideal for hosting and entertaining friends and neighbors. An extensive list of recent updates and new appliances is available upon request.
237 South Oak St.
Telluride, CO 81435
- Applicants must have primary residence within the 4-county region (Dolores, Montrose, San Miguel, or Ouray Counties) for at least 8 of the last 12 months.
- One adult Household applicant must have earned at least 1032 hours of employment from presence required within the Telluride R-1 School District in the last 12 months.
- 50% or more of the gross Household income must be earned from presence required within the Telluride R-1 School District.
- Potential property owners and occupants, as well as their spouses and dependents, if any, may not own more than a 10% interest, direct or indirect, in other residential property in the Telluride R-1 School District. Potential buyers can sign an agreement to sell the other property within 1 year of purchasing the deed restricted property.
- The San Miguel County Housing Authority will not hear Exceptions until the property has been listed for 6 months. If a potential buyer does not meet one of the above criteria, they can not ask for an Exception until the 6 month mark.