The SMRHA Mission is to preserve and increase the supply of housing for low, moderate, and middle income households in San Miguel County by:
- Assisting the jurisdictions in the administration, development and implementation of housing policies and programs
- Providing on-going education, information, and leadership regarding the current housing supply availability and needs
- Offering education to the community on homebuying, housing counseling, and foreclosure prevention
- Providing expert assistance to local organizations interested in becoming active in the development of affordable housing
- Coordinating public resources in a way that will attract greater private and not-for-profit investment into affordable housing
The purpose of this website is to provide important information about services provided by the San Miguel Regional Housing Authority, including the affordable housing programs that the Housing Authority manages on behalf of:
- The Town of Telluride
- San Miguel County
- Mountain Village
The Housing Authority manages several types of programs to help qualifying employees and their families secure a safe, quality place to live in San Miguel County. These programs include both rental and homeownership assistance. The Housing Authority does not specifically place people into housing. If you have any questions about the information contained on this website, please contact the Housing Authority Office.Homebuyer Education Opportunities keyboard_arrow_right Housing Programs Overview keyboard_arrow_right
To make a CORA request with SMRHA please contact staff.
CORA requests are subject to an hourly fee of $30/hr and $1 per page copied.